A PROJECT OF THE County of San Diego Health & Human Services Agency

How to Get Diapers

Diapers are available from SANDAPP, CalWORKS, and WIC. For multiples (twins, triplets, etc.) some diaper manufactures will provide diapers -- Huggies may, for example. There are also community organizations (faith communities, help centers, etc.) that can help. For ILS eligible youth, ILS or our contractors may be able to provide emergency assistance.

For San Diego County Child Care Services, call 619-515-6955.